I got a good idea about these. Trust me .

  • Jack London Writer)
  • Robert Service (Writer)
  • The Mahound (Book)
  • A bronx tale(Movie)
  • Madam X(Movie)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Night...

Just give me a moment....To take stock of this...Of all this...
If I could reach up now and grab a chain and yank so hard that lightning would shatter the ground and rocket me to unquestionable bliss...I would grab it now and hold on for the rest of my days...Noah was lost tonight. Look at him, 9 and beautiful inside and out in every way. We went to the police. We scoured the neighborhood. We felt panic. I prepared myself to spend my remaining days in prison filing appeals for the graphic murder that was about to happen in my quiet neighborhood. Nobody knew of the anguished father slowly perusing the quiet streets and speaking with forced friendliness to unsuspecting walkers and joggers. "Hey my friend, If you happen to see a handsome little freckled faced boy...." (Please God tell him to come home)

As the panic worked it's way up to my throat and I was on my ways to my knees, Noah rounded the downstairs corner and with tears streaming down his face... Said in barely a whisper.. Dad, I'm so sorry...

Try to understand...It seemed like yesterday we lost Sydney....She was my first love. My princess and I was her King...She was 6 months old. They called it positional asphyxia ...My world ended there and started slowly again when Noah came into our lives.. The wheel is slowly moving again now that our Noah came back to us...He has no clue of how fragile his Dad really is....Tell me another joke my beautiful boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment